Hellooooooooo

Saturday 26 March 2011

Gordon Bennett!

I have spent far too long trying to set up a fresh blog that was not linked to my old blog... and I have finally managed... I cannot show most of my old posts on here, even though some of them are rather funny ;(  because the reason for me setting up deb a dee doo dah is so two revolting people can no longer read my posts.

So, I have invited my old followers and I hope they join.  I have no doubt lost a few regular non-following viewers but pheeewwwweeeee this is refreshing!!!

Nothing much to say at the mo coz I is well tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 comments:

  1. I'm first! Love the new blog name Debadee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald wheres ya trousers???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done doo dah. loving the new name, tres funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh here I am!!!!! took me a while to work out how to unfollow the previous blog! its good to see you here, and I only wish my blog was as exciting as yours is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray, worked out how to unfollow the last one so here I am to join you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!