Hellooooooooo

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Stoned Celebrities.

Remember I was gonna read my new boot sale purchases and do a sort of book review for you? No? Well I was.  It was our second to last precious day off today and so, after dropping the kids at the grandparents, we made our way to the beach with our books.

It's just a stony beach but it was lovely laying there, on a blanket, eating fish n chips for lunch and watching a middle aged man canoeing about in the sea.  It got us fantasising about having the luxury not to have to work and being able to answer people with, "oh me, dunno what I'll do today. Maybe I'll dust off the uni cycle and have a practice, or I might learn French, or bee keeping"!

Anyway, we were going to be grown up and read books. You know, look all booky and intellectual to passers by but after a couple of pages, I noticed how a pebble in front of me looked remarkably like Michael Winner.  I lost that one but he, (it) was white with a pompous, pursed mouth and teeny tiny slit eyes.

I then started digging around for other 'celebs'...

Ridiculously scraping the barrel with Chewbacca out of fishing line, fluff and sea grass;
"UGGGGGGH GAAAAAGHH"

"I am not an animal.......I am a human.....being"
The Elephant Man - John Merrick - see the sadness and fear in his eyes

"Dreams can come true"
Sunshine through my window...Yes, it's that famous one eyed songstress - Gabrielle!


Look closely....it's Free Willy!

AGGH!!! IT'S THE MASKED KILLER FROM SCREAM!!!

And lastly, her Blake was incarcerated...

It's everybody's favourite drug addict... after Keith Richards, Kurt Cobain and Pete Doherty...

They tried to make her go to rehab but she said NO! Three times!
Yes. it's Amy Winehouse!
Next week, I'll be finding vegetables that look like members of parliament....should prove easy!

6 comments:

  1. That has absolutely cracked me up!!! and compounded my belief that you need to go to Rampton for a holiday :) A very long holiday with your own special white bikini with long sleeves :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny. Maybe you could spend some time at Lyme Regis where that stoney beach is. You would be very busy there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe that's what I'll do when I lose me job in a couple of months time, become a pebble sorter... a stone animator!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny ....very fckin funny ...you always did make me laugh Debadee doo daaa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or throw stones at people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracey.... is that Tracey McF-B?

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!