Hellooooooooo

Tuesday 5 July 2011

VERY QUICKLY!



Tonight at the gym, before my body pump class I weighed in at 11st 5lb...that means I have only lost one pound in the last 7 days???!

I am fucqed off with that result as
a) salads are getting boring,
b) I've worked bloody hard this week and
c) I've had the sh!ts... surely that alone was worth about 2.5lbs??

I bought Clare Nasir's Boot Camp DVD and it's hard but bloomin' brilliant.  I have sweated soooooo much that I can only think the reason my body has decided to stick at 11,5 is down to my new heaving muscles.  I feel like Rocky Balboa when I tense my biceps...someone call a vet, these swans are sick!

On a happier and far more luxurious note, I have discovered Selkies.  http://www.selkiesoaps.com/ Oh my goodness, I cannot recommend the Chocolate body butter enough! It makes your mouth water when you unscrew the lid and it goes on like a dream, really moisturising and made me want to chew my own arm!

And...AND!!! The bath bombs are fabulous! I bought an aniseed one that has star anise inside and smells really beautiful and also a coconut bomb, that fizzes and scatters real pieces of coconut around your bath.

I have just purchased a face mask and lip balm...and a soap....OOOH I CAN'T WAIT!

Toodle pip!

4 comments:

  1. Salads suck and there's no point in having the shits if you don't lose a couple of pounds. I'd be discouraged, too!

    What am I saying? I AM discouraged, too. I've been doing my Buns of Steel DVD several times a week and have put on two pounds. Don't tell me muscle weighs more--I want that figure on the scale to go down! Good luck, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas Linda Lou - the term, 'Buns of Steel' is soooo American hahaha When I try to bake cakes with kids they turn out like buns of steel.
    I weighed myself at my parents house this morning and was overjoyed to see I had lost 7lbs overnight. Mum wasn't so pleased when I told her the scales were fucqed. Just like that she'd put on half a stone!
    I might start hiring her scales out for a small fee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate salad. Puke and boring. I eat them for a week and then am put of for ages. Chew, chew and crunch. Blah.

    Don't go by scales. Go by clothes. I put on 9kg over four years of exercise. Size is a bit up. But the body shape is different and muscle density is heavier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda Twaddle - I thought about this and have decided I will buy some brown rice tomorrow and have chickeny vegetably things for lunch at work. The salads are a bit tiresome now.
    And I was 11st 4lb on friday but today, at the gym, on the same set of digital scales, I weighed 11st 6lb. I had an all you can eat chinese with S yesterday evening but surely it has to be the muscles...yeah, it's my muscles x

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!