Hellooooooooo

Tuesday 12 April 2011

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1544033/The-top-100-books.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1544033/The-top-100-books.html

This link was offered up by Emmy - a faithful follower of my blog, after reading my post, whats-best-book-youve-ever-read.

I was just looking through it and was feeling a bit think & ignorant as no books I've read are on there, when i noticed The Faraway Tree collection by Enid Blyton, (one of my recommended) and also, Hamlet - which I got my Mum to buy and send to me when I was living in the Canaries...ahaa, just another 98 to go then. On second look, I have read about ten of them...I think I shall be buying The Five People You Meet in Heaven first off the list.
Great link Emmy, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. 16 for me!!! Blimey, I am more cultured than I thought! I note the Secret Garden on there... I loved that book when I read it. I felt really sorry for the little boy who was sickly and wasn't allowed out in the sun lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!