Hellooooooooo

Sunday 3 April 2011

WORD TO YO' MUTHA!

I'd like to wish my Mum a very happy Mothers day.

Some mums are lean, while others are wobbly,
Some have long legs while mine are quite knobbly
Some mums are angry and bold and quite scary
Some mums, like mine, are gentle but hairy

Some mums are clever, bright and big thinkers
Some are small minded, like they're wearing huge blinkers
Some left too soon and are now dearly missed
Some like a drink and are often quite pissed

Some mums play bingo, some like to knit,
Some think their husband's become a right git
Some can't seem to remember our names
But most are quite good at playing board games

Most have wind and are usually quite stressed
Most take 2 hours to get themselves dressed
Alot flip out and burst into tears
And all seem displeased with the size of their rears

All of them cuddle and make us feel better
And some, when they sneeze, make their drawers a bit wetter
Maybe you are one, maybe you're not
I just wanted to say, that I love mine A LOT.

Happy Mothers Day to all of you out there!

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

2 comments:

  1. Great poem, sadly I'm an unfortunate one whose mum has gone WAY before her time...the crematorium did look beautiful today though! I hope you have had a wonderful mothers day and that your little darlings have honoured you with lots of kisses (and presents!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine all the crematorims were even more poignant places than usual today x
    I got a sunflower in a pot and a collage from my babies - and yeah, they did seem extra cuddly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!