Hellooooooooo

Saturday 30 April 2011

How to get rid of a Spot


I'm not normally too spotty but I woke yesterday morning with a really painful lump right by the laughter line that runs from nose to mouth on the left side.

I was in a rush as I was going to jet wash a 91 yr old woman's patio for her and thought to myself, 'Ergh it'll get infected with all the dirty water flying around...I'd better squeeze it and stick some Clearasil on it".

So that is what I did.  It was one of those that looks like it's begging to be squeezed but when you do, it hurts like hell and just a spec of clear watery liquid comes out. 

I bought Clearasil 4hr spot cream a while ago and stuck some of that on the uncooperative pimple.  And left to clean Mrs Browns patio.

Now, 24 hours later, it is still painful and MASSIVE and hard!  I stuck good old TCP on it before bed last night but it's just as angry this morning.  It cannot even be squeezed.  It needs to be gone PRONTO... oh and it's one of those that you cannot cover up with concealer as it just slides off, looks crusty and enhances the redness.

I need help.....any guaranteed tips for immediate, to overnight spot extermination?

3 comments:

  1. No, sorry. Cannot help at all. I am the sort of weak person who digs an entire crater into my face in the hope of excavating a blind pimple.

    Which explains why my son won't let me near any of his juicy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO...I have teenage acne to look forward to with both mine... I shall have to be kept away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try a good old covering of Suda cream, always works for Chachareena.

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!