Hellooooooooo

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spam, Egg N Chips

Since making my email address public, deardeb72@gmail.com, I have received LOADS of interest from West Africa.

Those people are my number one super fans and are just sooooooooooooooo unbelievably generous!

Every day, without fail, on returning home from work, I have opened my 'spam' folder and they haven't let me down once.  I am being offered millions of $ and £'s.  I honestly don't know where they get it from but they are soooooooo selfless that they want to give it all to me! Can you imagine that?

Only ten minutes ago, I received an astoundingly kind offer from, Mrwilliams Nana....now, I am not sure if his first name is Mrwilliams and his surname is Nana, or it's a typo and it's actually from Mr Williams granny. I suspect it is the latter and what a lovely old woman she must be. Out of the blue and having just plucked me off the Internet, she has decided that if I send her my bank details and a few quid to cover costs, she'll basically set me up financially for life!

I also had an offer from a West African bank manager whose name I will keep to myself, just in case what he was offering would possibly lose him his job. 

I think he loved my blog so much that he was overcome with emotion and wanted to thank me in dollars and to hell with the consequences.  His offer was that an elderly customer had died and left $4.5 million unclaimed.  He advised me in his best English that if an amount is unclaimed for 6 years, it goes straight to the treasury and he was desperate that it went to Me and him instead!  Well, he is just too kind isn't he?

I think there are just a lot of very generous people out there in Cyber space, for my friend Linda has also received a similarly kind offer from 'Jenna', who says she, 'feels a deep and spiritual connection' with Linda, even though Linda has never actually responded to her. Amazing eh? Jenna must be a truly blessed and wondrous being to be so in tune with the human race.

These emails have been cruelly filtered by GMail and tossed into my Spam folder.  I have never known such warmth, wealth, or generosity.  The constant stream of offers just chokes me up.

I will not actually be accepting any of these offers though as I am not a complete & utter loon.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I've normally been picked from a random prize draw in some country I've never even heard of but appear to always have won the "star" prize of up to $1000,000 and if I could kindly supply my account details they will deposit the funds and take out a small transaction fee...My "winner's" alerts always seem to end up in the spam file as well for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous -
    Then you too are one of the chosen ones? I had three more 'URGENT' winning, or begging emails today already, before 8am! We are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Do comment...it makes me happy!