Hellooooooooo

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Kids


I'm sitting in the kitchen at the PC, on my day off, trying to book our family holiday...
I am trying to concentrate...

"Mummy, Mummy look at me...I'm a black panther.... a black panther with goggles on and I go under water and I'm faster than a cheetah...I'm so fast I go like this...look...PYOW"!

I've discovered the hotel I nearly booked has an elevated pool, on a roof, in a busy street...not necessarily ideal if you're with two under 5's.

"MAMMEEEEEE, MA FUM SOOOOOOOORR"  Daughter toddles in holding out her thumb... "RROOOAAARRR" bellows Son. Daughter forgets her thumb being sore and runs off with her brother roaring, shouting and squealing.

I try to get back to the holiday search and start to feel guilty that a) the house is a mess and b) the kids are entertaining themselves...

"NO NO NO! NO FEET,NO FEET, NOOO FEEEET!" Shouts my son..."What's going on? What's happened to her feet"?  "No? Nuffing! 'No feet' is her name silly"!


They look at me as if I'm stupid and I am definitely interrupting their game.

I seem to just be staring at the screen now coz the noise is constant and LOUD. Banging doors, giggling, screeching, shouting and roaring.  They are enjoying themselves and playing nicely so I'll give it one more go... Right, 2 adults, 2 children, 8 nights...

"Mummy, Mummy look at me... look at US...we are the Pantaloon Heads, look, look, LOOOOOK"!


Oh sod it... lets go out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do comment...it makes me happy!